Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!

Happy Veteran's Day to all of you out there who have served, are serving or will serve our country.  We owe you a great debt of gratitude!

T-3 days until the Outer Banks Half Marathon!  I am very excited - this distance is less than my long runs have been, so it should be a nice steady run along the ocean.  In fact, I'm considering it just another training run - I'm not taking more than a day off (if that) afterward.

Good luck to those of you who are running a race this weekend, and good luck also to those of you who have training runs scheduled.  So far my longest training runs have been more difficult than most of my races!


Big Fat Greek Marathon Fund: $60
Goal: Unknown (they send out information in February)
Days until our next race: 3

6 comments:

  1. happy veterans day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Veteran's Day!
    Good luck this weekend and most of all....HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone! I can't wait for Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Brooke wasn't kidding! You are a running fiend -- and now my inspriation! =D Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete