- Dishes: clean them up right away or leave them for later and do lots at once? Hmm - it depends! Usually get at least one load in the dishwasher right away, then we see about the rest.
- What is your favorite US president and why? George Washington - he was such a genuine public servant!
- Favorite song of 2010 and why? "I like big butts..." oh, wait... :)
- Seasons: Fall or Spring? Fall. But spring is nice, too!
- Are you a brand loyalist all the time? Some of the time? None of the time? If so to what brand? Nope - no brand loyalty here.
- Sweets: Pastries or Ice Cream? Ice cream is a food group - 'nuff said!
- What would you say to a guy who said “So leave your keys on the kitchen counter / And gimme back that ruby ring with the big diamond”? I dunno - maybe, "Then don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out?"
Sunday, December 26, 2010
After reading Marathon Maiden's blog Wednesday, I decided to play along here. She asked seven questions, and here are my answers:
Now, I guess I have to make up some questions - can I come up with seven? Hmm, I don't know. Let's see:
1. Cake or pie?
2. Dogs or cats?
3. Beef or chicken?
4. Truck or car?
5. Winter or summer?
6. Rolls or Biscuits?
7. Beach or mountains?
Play along if you'd like to - I'd love to see your answers! I'll catch up with blogs and blogging here in a day or so - right now I'm enjoying a bit of a break with my crew! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!