Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tink?


Since I have made up my mind that Disney is going to be a fun run, and since I am under five feet tall, I have decided to run Disney as Tinkerbell.  Hey, I'm short and small and I'm even shaped like Tink - look at all that junk in her trunk!

My hair is a bit darker, but that's an easy fix.  And I am not above a little hair dye if it adds to the fun!

Luckily, I found this great Tinkerbell Costume on Instructables.  Here's a link to the designer's website.  Now I just have to find a large green t-shirt.  This is going to be great!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really great marathon. I would like to run it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, Jeff, I'm willing to bet you won't wear a Tinkerbell costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love it!!! You will make an awesome Tink!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is going to be AWESOME! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kim and MM! I think it will be fun - and it will make the character photos even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awesome! I could never pull that off...The Goofy Challenge is on my running bucket list! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stacey, you totally could! Besides, if I am making the costume I get to make any adjustments I want to make, right? I can tell you right now that mine is going to have some sort of straps, because this chick can't run without a sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally doing the Disney Princess Half as Tink! She's my favorite :) Although I'm not making anything myself. I bought green wings at Walmart during Halloween and I think I'll buy this: http://www.team-sparkle.com/2010/02/kelly-green-sparkle-running-skirt/ So I'm not gonna have a full on Tink costume, just a Tink inspired one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it. and am jealous. *wonders if Belle ever wore running tights*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Courtney, Tink inspired is a good plan, too!

    Brooke, I totally think Belle would sport running tights! Tinkerbell might, too, depending on how cold it is at Disney this year! :)

    ReplyDelete